RYNOX VAPOUR BASE LAYER LOWER
Introducing the all-new Vapour Pro Performance Base Layer – Lower.
Motorcycling is an intense sport that’s mostly sweaty, tiring and drains your body.
To help keep you fresh and comfortable through the day, we made performance base layers that are perfect not only for motorcycling, but for all outdoor sports.
- 4 Way Stretch – Get greater freedom of motion and durability for your activities
- Anti-Microbial – The anti-microbial properties of the Vapour Pro help in destroying/suppressing the growth of microbes and bacteria, and resisting foul odour of sweat
- Dry Tech Performance – Feel fresh in any condition, reduce the visibility of sweat patches, and better regulate body temperature
- UV Protection – Protects you from harmful UV rays
- Composition – The shell is made from 90% Polyamide and 10% Elastane perfect for Indian weather on a motorcycle.
- Made for Motorcycling – The Base Layer is engineered, cut and sized to be worn specifically under riding pants.
- Increased Low Light Visibility – Retro-reflective panels
- Moisture Wicking – Fabric has the ability to pull moisture away from the skin using tiny, built-in capillaries. This process is what helps keep you cool, even as you sweat
- Breathable – The fabric is 100% breathable making any physically strenuous activity comfortable.
- Seamless Knitting – To eliminate chafing caused by friction of seam stitching
Step 1 – Prep
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Flip inside out
Step 2 – Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
Step 3 – Soak
- Dissolve 1 cap of detergent, in a bucket of lukewarm water.
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with your fingers first. If it’s too hot for your fingers, it’s too hot for your gear.
- While soaking, make sure to fill the inside of the socks with the detergent water, and then leave the Base Layer to soak for 30 minutes
Step 4 – Wash and Rinse
- Keep the Base Layer flipped inside out
- Agitate and scrub gently with your hands
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using brushes
- Flip the Base Layer the right side out and repeat the wash and rinse process
Step 5 – Let Dry and Store
- Flip the Base Layer inside out. Hang dry in a cool ventilated shaded area.
- Once the inside is dry, flip the Base Layer the right side out. Hang dry in a cool ventilated shaded area.
- Once completely dry, store in a cool, ventilated moisture-free place, away from house-dust
- Do not wring. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not expose to direct sunlight while drying.
- The Vapour Pro Performance Base layer – Lower has a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
- This product is classified as an undergarment. No size exchange, no returns on this product.
- Warranty is limited to manufacturing defects, valid for 6 months from the date of purchase, subject to submission of proof of purchase
- Warranty does not include user wear and tear
- Warranty will be applicable only on products purchased at full printed MRP, from an Authorised Rynox Dealer/Store/Webstore or from rynoxgears.com
- By buying this product, you agree to our shipping, warranty, repair and return policies. To know these policies in detail, visit rynoxgears.com
- Product related information represented on this packaging is subject to change without prior notice
- This product is classified as an undergarment
- No size exchange, no returns on this product