Dear Customer, welcome to www.madbiker.in .
Moto Armour Depot ( MAD ) and team provides services to subject to notices, terms and conditions as set out below. By accessing, browsing, or shopping on this website, you agree to all the terms and conditions in this agreement. Please read them carefully.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation ofany of the terms will result in an immediate termination of your services, and will result in legal affairs.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the brand name or products.
- Both MADBIKER and MOTO ARMOUR DEPOT ( MAD ) , are copyrights protected by us and any usage of the names for any similar kind of business or service shall be taken into legal actions.
SHOPPING AND SHIPPING
- While billing, if any product(s) goes out of stock with us, then the same will be confirmed by our team within 24 hours, and the amount shall be reverted back to your mode of payment within 3-4 working days.
- Products once shipped can be exchanged ( if non-tampered , seal not broken, tags not torn off, no wear and tear found any where on the product or its company cover/packaging ) within 10 days of billing. We are not liable for any kind of delays or damages caused by transport/courier partners.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order.
- These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES – LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- Warranties for individual products, shall be issued by the respective brands. Every brand has their own warranty terms and conditions.In no condition is Moto Armour Depot liable for any kind of Warranty/ Guarantee / Product Repair or Exchange services, for any product being sold and billed by Moto Armour Depot. We can at times assist you in claiming your warranty for a faulty product.
- Products which come under warranty can be reported to their respective brands customer service mail ID or Customer care contact numbers mentioned in the respective websites. Please refer to the respective brands website for their warranty terms and conditions.