FALCO FENIX 3 WTR BLACK
The Fenix 3 WTR is a unique “Dual Sport” riding boot that allows you to use these boots and push your limits to the maximum on track and at the same time using the ESO Motion & High-Tex membrane (Waterproof) technology allows these boots to be used for touring and long hauls comfortably without any challenge.
- ESO Motion – it consists on a lock-unlock button, which allows regulating the flexibility of the articulation and comes with reinforced arch support
- ACF Men/Women – Craft constructive system of the boot around the last reproducing men’s foot anatomy. This technology allows reaching a higher level of comfort. To extend utilization time and to match different riding conditions
- High-Tex Membrane – Falco membrane resistant to water penetration. The only scientific test to determine, define and indicate whether a motorcycle boot is waterproof is the test required by the regulations EN 13634: 2010. The testing method consists of walk of 100 steps on a suitable platform with water level 5mm above the sole. At the successful completion of this test the boot is considered waterproof.
- Certification CE (LEVEL 2 )
- D3O ankle protection (special material created to absorb impact)
Best suited for
- Riding on track